Google Analytics

School Safety Shield

School Safety Shield
Non en Meus Vigilo!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Student suicide leads to bullying allegations

Greenwich, CT

A tragic incident occurred a day after the first day of school at Greenwich High School.  A 15-year old boy died of a self-inflicted gunshot from a shotgun.

The investigation thus far has revealed some indications on social media sites that he faced troubles. On Google+ he posted a picture of himself holding a knife to his eye, along with the words, ""Hey if I were to stab my eye out due to school caused insanity, who would miss me?"

Shortly after that he posted, ""I have chosen to go with 3 peoples advice and kill myself," he wrote July 7 after telling his friends on the network that he had swallowed pills. "I just wish it was faster."



No comments:

Post a Comment